A. Lange & Söhne Cabaret
A. Lange & Söhne Cabaret (platinum)
A. Lange & Söhne Cabaret (red gold)
© Lange Uhren GmbH
Cabaret is a luxury watch by A. Lange & Söhne.
The Cabaret is a rectangular watch with form movement, whose big date indication is almost five times greater than with other mechanical watches of comparable dimensions. The fine finished manufacture movement can be admired through the glass floor. The watch comes in a variety of styles and combinations three different types of gold or platinum, light or dark dials, and extraordinarily expensive jewelry variants.
- Beat adjustment via micrometer screw for index adjustment
- Glashütte three-quarter plate, bridges with Glashütte stripes
- Power reserve 42 hours
- 36.3 x 25.5 mm, height 6.5 mm
- Screwed down caseback with four screws and with sapphire crystal
- Black crocodile leather strap with tang-type buckle
- From 13,703.00 € RRP (retrieved 2007)