A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1
© Lange Uhren GmbH
Grand Lange 1 (platinum), Ref. 115.025
Grand Lange 1 (platinum), Ref. 115.029
The Grand Lange 1 (German: Große Lange 1) is a luxury watch by A. Lange & Söhne.
For lovers of larger watches, this model is a variant of the Lange 1 in a case with 41.9 mm diameter.
With the UP and DOWN display the winding state of the double barrel can be determined. Fully wound it features a power reserve of three days. Depending on the chosen model the hands are in gold or in blued steel.
Since 2008, there has been a new series of the Grand Lange 1 with a revised dial.
2012, the Große Lange 1 was again redesigned: the case became slightly smaller and a lot flatter, and it also received a movement developed from scratch, the caliber L095.1.
- 2003: 115.021 yellow gold, 115.025 platinum, 115.029 platinum, black dial, 115.031 red gold, black dial, 115.321 yellow gold, gold bracelet
- 2008: 115.022 yellow gold, 115.032 red gold, 115.026 platinum
- Manual winding manufacture movement L901.2, 21,600 A/h
- Three-quarter plate in untreated German silver, with Glashütte Stripes decorated
- Hand-engraved balance cock with swan-neck precision regulator
- Edges chamfered and polished
- Power reserve 3 days
- Yellow gold / red gold 18ct, platinum
- Ø 41.9 mm, height 11 mm
- Screwed down caseback with six screws and with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 5 bar (50 m)
- Solid silver, guilloché, applied indexes, Roman numerals
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Hand-sewn crocodile leather with tang-type buckle in gold or platinum
- Optional high-quality stainless steel bracelet