A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Daymatic
© Lange Uhren GmbH
The Lange 1 Daymatic is a wristwatch by A. Lange & Söhne.
In 2010 Lange presented this version of the classic Lange 1, which was overwhelmed with prices, here equipped with self-winding movement.
Characteristic of all models of the type Lange 1 is the design of the solid silver dials with asymmetric indications arrangement. The useful, patented big date indication improves the readability of the date compared to conventional timepieces approximately threefold.
The watch is equipped with the automatic manufacture movement Lange L021.1, hacking seconds, retrograde day of week indication and big date. The dial is made of solid silver; the hands are in gold.
- 320.021 yellow gold
- 320.032 red gold
- 320.025 platinum
- Self-winding manufacture movement calibre Lange L021.1, 21,600 A/h
- Rotor with weight segment in platinum
- Balance cock engraved by hand
- Shock-resistant Glucydur balance with regulation eccentrics
- Fine adjustment system with lateral setscrew and swan's neck spring
- 426 components
- Power reserve 50 h
- 18 ct yellow gold/red gold or platinum
- Ø 39.5 mm, height 10.4 mm
- Caseback screwed with six screws with sapphire crystal viewing window
- Massive silver, according to model champagne/argenté/rhodié
- Lancet hands, according to model in yellow or red gold or in rhodinated gold
- Hours, minutes
- Small seconds, hacking seconds when the crown is pulled
- Big date, retrograde day of week indication
- Crocodile leather with tang-type buckle in gold or platinum