Grand Lange 1, Ref. 115.022
Grand Lange 1, Ref. 115.021
Grand Lange 1, Ref. 115.031
The Grand Lange 1 is a luxury watch by A. Lange & Söhne.
For lovers of larger watches, this model is a variant of the Lange 1 in a case with 41.9 mm diameter.
With the UP and DOWN display the winding state of the double barrel can be determined.
Fully wound it features a power reserve of three days.
Depending on the chosen model the hands are in gold or in blued steel.
Since 2008, there has been a new series of the Grand Lange 1 with a revised dial.
- 115.021 (yellow gold), 115.025 (platinum), 115.029 (platinum, schw. ZB), 115.031 (red gold, schw. ZB), 115.321 (yellow gold, gold bracelet)
- (since 2008): 115.022 (yellow gold), 115.032 (red gold), 115.026 (platinum)
- Manual winding manufacture movement L901.2, 21,600 A/h
- 53 jewels, including 9 in screwed gold chatons
- Three-quarter plate in untreated German silver, with Glashütte Stripes decorated
- Glucydur screwed balance with Nivarox-1 hairspring
- Hand-engraved balance cock with swan-neck precision regulator
- Edges chamfered and polished
- Double barrel
- Power reserve 3 days
- Yellow gold / red gold 18ct, platinum
- Ø 41.9 mm, height 11 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Screwed down caseback with six screws and with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 5 bar (50 m)
- Solid silver, guilloché, applied indexes, Roman numerals
- Lancet hands in gold or blued steel
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Big date
- Hacking seconds
- Power reserve
- Hand-sewn crocodile leather with tang-type buckle in gold or platinum
- Optional: High-quality stainless steel bracelet