Table of Contents
Watches are said to be co-branded when they share the brand of two separate entities. Many watches are co-branded with automobile companies, for example.
Automotive Watch Brands
- See Also Automotive watch brands
- Breitling for Bentley (2003-present)
- Bremont Jaguar (2010-present)
- Blancpain collaborated on marketing with Lamborghini from 2009 to 2016 but did not produce any co-branded watches
- Roger Dubuis Lamborghini Squadra Corse (2018-present)
- Tonino Lamborghini watches are designed by the son of Lamborghini founder Ferrucio Lamborghini and use the brand's bull logo with permission but are not co-branded with the car maker.
- Zenith Land Rover (2016-present)
- Christopher Ward Morgan (2016-present)
- Breitling Norton (2018-present)
Note that Porsche Design is not in itself a co-branding exercise; the Porsche Design company is unrelated to the famous automobile brand. However, there are many tie-ins, starting with the founder, Ferdinand Porsche. Recently, Porsche Design collaborated with Porsche for the Porsche Design Chronograph 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series.
Porsche Design watches have been produced by the following companies
- IWC Mark XII Mellow Yellow for Saab (1997) - “SAAB” branding on the dial, 210 produced
- Baume & Mercier Shelby Cobra (2015-present)