Table of Contents
Watches & Wonders
Watches & Wonders Logo
© Watches & Wonders
Watches & Wonders is a trade fair for the watch industry.
Mainly attended by Geneva manufacturers, Watches & Wonders is often the site of major watch introductions, especially Grande Complication pieces. For example, Vacheron Constantin, Cartier, Piaget, Audemars Piguet, Girard-Perregaux, JeanRichard, Panerai, Baume & Mercier, Parmigiani, Roger Dubuis, Van Cleef & Arpels, and other Geneva manufactures usually attend. It is also usually attended by the Richemont brands A. Lange & Söhne, Jaeger-LeCoultre and IWC. The SIHH was attended primarily by Vendôme in the 1990s and only welcomed large outside brands starting in 1999. Vacheron Constantin joined the show in 1997 after its acquisition by Vendôme, but smaller brands had been present previously. Gerald Genta exhibited as early as the first Salon in 1991 and Franck Muller was invited to most early shows as well.
Audemars Piguet and Richard Mille announced in 2018 that they will no longer attend SIHH starting in 2020. In 2019 it was announced that Watches & Wonders and BaselWorld would be held in successive weeks in April.
Addendum: Up to now – 2020 up to and including 2022 – BaselWorld has no longer taken place.
The organizer of the Watches & Wonders is the Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie (see www.hautehorlogerie.org).
- Cartier Bagnoire Nature
Press day April 7, Public opening, April 8-12
Press day, April 16, Public opening, April 17
- Parmigiani Fleurier Meccanica Lépine minute repeater pocket watch
Public opening April 22-29
March 28-April 3, 2000
2005 was the first year SIHH was held in Geneva, April 4-10.
SIHH 2006 began on April 3.
- Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Conterporaine in platinum
In 2009, SIHH moved to January. It was held on January 19-21 that year.
Monday, January 18 to Friday, January 22, 2010
- Girard-Perregaux Chronograph
The 21st Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (SIHH) was held in Geneva January 17-21, 2011.
- Audemars Piguet Millenary Minute Repeater, Cal. 2910
- IWC Portofino collection
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Ultra Thin Tribute to 1931 in steel and pink gold
- Piaget Emperador Coussin Tourbillon Automatic, Cal. 1270P
- A. Lange & Söhne Richard Lange "Pour le Mérite", Cal. L072.1
- Vacheron Constantin Quai de l'Ile Retrograde Annual Calendar, Cal. 2460 QRA
- Panerai Radiomir PAM 399/398
SIHH 2013 was held January 21-25, 2013
Watches & Wonders Hong Kong 2013
The first watch fair under the name “Watches & Wonders” happened in 2013 in Hong Kong and was organised by the SIHH Exhibitors Committee. It was also the very first exhibition of fine watches in Asia for end clients.
Watches & Wonders Hong Kong 2015
Asian “Watches & Wonders” watch fair in Hong Kong, from September 30 to October 3.
Watches & Wonders Hong Kong 2017
Asian “Watches & Wonders” watch fair in Hong Kong from September 27 to 30.
Notable introductions at SIHH in 2019 include the following
Watches & Wonders Shanghai 2020
The event happened at Shanghai from 9 to 13 September. The 11 exhibiting brands were:
- A. Lange & Söhne, Baume & Mercier, Cartier, IWC Schaffhausen, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Panerai, Parmigiani Fleurier, Piaget, Purnell, Roger Dubuis and Vacheron Constantin.
Watches & Wonders 2021
The re-launched show, now called Watches and Wonders, was held in Geneva (digital fair) and Shanghai (physical fair) on April 7-12, 2021.
Watches & Wonders 2022
The event took place in Geneva on March 30 - April 5, 2022.
Exhibiting brands (ca. 38):
- A. Lange & Söhne, Angelus, Arnold & Son, Baume & Mercier, Cartier, Chanel, Chopard, Cyrus, Czapek, Grand Seiko, Ferdinand Berthoud, H. Moser & Cie., Hermès, Hublot, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Laurent Ferrier, Louis Moinet, Montblanc, Oris, Panerai, Parmigiani Fleurier, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Rebellion, Ressence, Roger Dubuis, Rolex, Rudis Sylva, Speake-Marin, TAG Heuer, Trilobe, Tudor, Ulysse Nardin, Vacheron Constantin, Van Cleef & Arpels, Zenith.
Watches & Wonders 2023
The event was held in Geneva from March 27 to April 2, 2023.
Exhibiting brands (49):
- A. Lange & Söhne, Alpina, Angelus, Arnold & Son, Baume & Mercier, Beauregard, Bell & Ross, Cartier, Chanel, Charles Zuber, Charriol, Chopard, Chronoswiss, Cyrus, Czapek, Ferdinand Berthoud, Frederique Constant, Grand Seiko, Grönefeld, Hautlence, Hermès, Hublot, Hysek, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Kerbedanz, Laurent Ferrier, Louis Moinet, Montblanc, Oris, Panerai, Parmigiani Fleurier, Patek Philippe, Pequignet, Piaget, Rebellion, Ressence, Roger Dubuis, Rolex, Rudis Sylva, Speake-Marin, TAG Heuer, Trilobe, Tudor, U-Boat, Ulysse Nardin, Vacheron Constantin, Van Cleef & Arpels, Zenith.
SIHH Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie
P.O. Box 112
Tel. +41 22/761 11 11
Fax +41 22/798 01 00