- The web encyclopedia Watch Wiki presents an abundance of information about top quality wristwatches and the most prestigious watch companies which produce them.
- With emphasis on high class mechanical watches and covering the best timepieces and their manufacturers in the first place, this watch wiki suits as reading matter for the connoisseur of this fascinating species of watches. So one could call it a special "Wikipedia for Watches".
- Here you can find an abundance of details about the leading watch brands and the best timepieces of the world, but also background reports about watch history and about the famous watchmakers and their career.
- The comprehensive database can easily be searched via an extremely powerful engine, which generates alphabetical and category-grouped lists in seconds.
- This website is also very useful as a handy shopping guide, because it is very fast, neutral, independant and provides important background information.
|Watch Brands &|
|Watch Knowledge · Lexicon · Biographies|
New total numbers: 6,828 pages, including 2,620 articles.
Now also fit for mobile devices
10.2.2016: At last the Watch Wiki adapts also to mobile devices. Either automatically, or you can use the link at the page bottom: "Mobile view" (or "Desktop" to get back).
Important CMS upgrade
4.2.2016: The Mediawiki CMS by which the Watch Wiki is powered has been successfully upgraded. Now we have a much faster access and a modern look.
Much better video quality
9.10.2015: At last the translation work is finished and the texts are now completely in English. We will now turn our attention to adding new and completing already existing articles.
The quality of the embedded videos has been improved considerably. As with usual YouTube playback, you can now choose your own desired resolution.
10 million pageviews
1.4.2015: We have reached 10 million pageviews!
Over 6 million pageviews
3.2.2014: Watch Wiki has reached more than 6 million pageviews. Our translation work (translating the German Uhren Wiki into English) is progressing. There are now more than 2.000 articles.
Over 3 million pageviews
5.4.2012: Watch Wiki has reached more than 3 million pageviews. Our translation work (translating the German Uhren Wiki into English) is progressing. The number of articles has encreased to 1,880.
New portal "Watch Videos"